Hey guys, today I will to show you my Top 6 IDE for Android that I will like to recommend for every new programmer. They are just like Six-figure.
Now this will help you a lot if you are new in programming and can’t remember all the syntax for programming. And the good thing about them is they (Mostly) can work OFFLINE!!!
Also there are many advantages of an online compiler, so I have also added some online too.
So let’s move to…
Top 6 IDE for Android
Cxxdroid is the most easy to use educational C and C++ IDE for Android.
It’s got a Debugger.
Support to Graphics Library
Helps you justify the code to make it a clean looking code.
I also includes some sample codes for testing purpose and whatever you code, you can send it directly to Pastebin.
Now the problem in here is if you want to import entire project or want to see the code snippet then you may have to pay for that. This app is first on our list of Top 6 IDE for Android.
1. Coding C++
2. Pydroid 3
Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android.
– Offline Python 3.7 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
– Tensorflow is also available. *
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Complete Tkinter support for GUI.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
Jvdroid is the most easy to use and powerful educational Java IDE for Android.
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven.
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
4. C# Shell
– C# 8.0 support (classes, methods, LINQ, etc)
– Write and compile console code
– Write and compile Android GUI code
– Syntax highlighting
– Advanced code completion ***
– Show compiler errors
– Export to APK
– Export to assembly (.exe or .dll)
– Create launcher shortcut to assembly ***
– Settings for behaviour/features
– And more
This is an all in one compiler. This can execute all the programming languages.
#1 IDE on mobile to Edit, Compile and run programs. It has compiler for c language, compiler for c++ and 23 programming languages
Features included are:
1. Code Syntax Highlighting
2. Open your existing code snippet from Internal storage,
3. Auto Save your code as you type.
4. Add single and multiple Inputs to your code.
Dcoder is a mobile coding IDE ( Compiler for mobile ), where one can code and learn algorithms using programming on mobile. Tailored to enhance your coding skills, via the use of code compilation and algorithm solving. Now learn to code anytime anywhere.
Choose any or all languages to work with:
C, C++, Java, Python, C#, Php, Objective-C, Ruby, Lua, JS/NodeJS, Go, VB.Net, F#, Common Lisp, R, Scala, Perl, Pascal, Swift, Tcl, Prolog, Assembely, Haskell, Clojure, Kotlin, Groovy, Scheme, Rust, Bf, Html, Css
Added bonus: Dcoder uses a Rich Text Editor supporting syntax highlight and packed with the necessary tools to offer you all the edge that an IDE or code compiler is supposed to.
Its the fastest code compiler (IDE), coding and programming app available for android so far.
Thanks for reading, In this post I have shown you Top 6 IDE for Android.
Also Read: Best 4 Android Apps To learn Programming