Websites for Practicing:
CodePen is a social development environment.
- At its heart, it allows you to write code in the browser, and see the results of it as you build.
- A useful and liberating online code editor for developers of any skill, and particularly empowering for people learning to code.
- A simple tool for creating web apps.
- A friendly, creative community.
- We’re here to push the tech world to do better.
- Aim to set the standard for thoughtful and ethical practices in tech.
- It is really easy to use.
- It has resizable panels, so that you can write your code (or weave, as we call it) the way you want.
- You can save your weaves in the cloud, download it as a .zip file, play with color palettes, edit in full-screen and a whole lot more!
- Oh..there’s even a ruler to help you with your next responsive design!
- 70+ Languages supported.
- You can create assignments and circulate them to your students.
- Supports Compiler API.
- Online Courses (Coming Soon).
- Supports Database compilation too.
- Short documentation so guide you.
PlayCode is a live coding platform
- Quickly and Easily make Front-End Experiments.
- Share your project just by copy browser URL.
- Create whole web application and publish to domain like demo.playcode.io.
- Use console to debug.
Introducing the first beta of the editor console – it’s going to show you logs, warnings, errors without the need of opening full devtools.
Console is available for all users during beta, after that it’ll be available for JSFiddle supporters.