Today I will be telling you How To Use Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) in Android. In Windows 10 RDP is already installed. Well Microsoft have made it simple for android too. Now RDP is available on playstore to download. I’ll tell you how you can install and use it.
How To Download RDP in Android
To Download RDP go to playstore and search for Microsoft Remote Desktop.
Install the app and open it.
Features of RDP in Android
- Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
- Access remote resources published by your IT admin
- Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications
- Simple management of your connections from the Connection Center
- High-quality video and audio streaming
How To Use RDP in Android
Click on add button then click on desktop
Enter the Host name or IP address and Username.
Additional Options are not necessary you can customize them or skip it.
After entering all the details click on save button.
now choose the RDP which you have just created.
It will get connected.
You can also connect if you have an .rdp file. just by clicking on that file.
In this post I have instructed you how you can connect to Remote Desktop Protocol using Android. Well it was really simple. If you are facing some issue please let me know in the comments below I’ll be glad to help you out.
Also Read: 5 Best Free Video Editor for Android!