I will be showing this process with Deluge because its free and open-source with ability to use custom plug-ins. I would highly recommend using Deluge. If you guys want to see how to do it on other torrent clients, let me know in the comments.
- Download and Install Deluge: http://bit.ly/downloadDeluge.You may need to install a Microsoft Visual C++ package.
To install it:
- Click Yes. A web page will open.
- Click Download button and select your Windows type, x86 for 32-bit and x64 for 64-bit.
- Install It.
- You will now see a new item in categories called YaRSS2. Select it and go to Feed tab.
- Click on Add Feed and enter Feed name and url and click Save.
- You will see the feed added as shown.
- Go to Subscriptions tab and click on Add subscription.
Here add Name, select RSS feed and type keywords to filter the torrents you need from the feed
- Now select Options tab to select Download location.
- Optionally, set Download location and ‘Move To’ location to where you want the file after downloading. This will prevent fragmentation of the files downloaded.
- At the end, your Subscriptions tab will come, You can also deactivate subscriptions from here or manually run them.
- That’s It!
Now you can just sit back and relax while your torrents add and download automatically! No need to add regular torrents manually again!
Hope you enjoyed!