Understanding eLearning is simple. eLearning is learning utilizing electronic technologies to access educational curriculum outside of a traditional classroom. In most cases, it refers to a course, program or degree delivered completely online.ElearningNC
Now forget all the above stuff. Yes forget it. E-Learning simply means learning something from your devices like Mobile, Laptop, etc. This means you don’t need to join any type of college or Academy.
Now learning online gives you a little bit more advantage then by learning physically.
- Flexibility of Time. You can access it whenever you got time for it.
- Can be repeated as many time’s as we want. This is helpful when you are a little bit slow learner from others.
- It has unlimited access. You have a lifetime membership to all the courses you applied for.
- Provides Certificate of Completion.
- It cost you less than other mediums.
Best Sources for E-Learning
- Talent is universal, but opportunities are not. With access to online learning resources and instruction, anyone, anywhere, can gain skills and transform their lives in meaningful ways.
- Udemy believes the world’s best teachers aren’t always found in classrooms. Our instructors come from virtually every country and offer courses in 65+ languages on practically any topic.
- Udemy instructors are passionate about sharing their knowledge and helping students. They’re experts who stay active in their fields in order to deliver the most up-to-date content.
Learn something new
- Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere.
- Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums.
- Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion.
- It’s a nonprofit community that helps you learn to code by building projects.
- You’ll learn to code by completing coding challenges and building projects. You’ll also earn verified certifications along the way.
- Every aspect of freeCodeCamp is 100% free.
- Every year, thousands of people who join the freeCodeCamp community get their first software developer job.
- Code.org® is a nonprofit dedicated to expanding access to computer science in schools and increasing participation by women and underrepresented youth.
- Our vision is that every student in every school has the opportunity to learn computer science, just like biology, chemistry or algebra.
- Code.org also organizes the annual Hour of Code campaign which has engaged more than 15% of all students in the world.
- Code.org is supported by generous donors including Amazon, Facebook, Google, the Infosys Foundation, Microsoft, and many more.
We all use YouTube everyday. But mostly for the entertainment purpose only. Do you know you can also actually learn many things from it?
Before all this E-learning sites came, YouTube was the only source to find solutions. So it is now…
Everyday many of us use it to solve our problems like fixing an error in a software/ PC, Learn to Play Music, Dance, and so on.
Although you can get a certificate from YT, you can get much more knowledge from it.
Some Alternative Sites…
- Get real employable skills.
- Project-based, active learning.
- Learn on your schedule.
- The help you need, when you need it.
- To help you learn the skills you need to achieve your full potential.
- Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
3. Channel 9
- Welcome to Channel 9! We are a humble group of developers and technical enthusiasts within Microsoft who operate this site devoted to including you into the conversations we have.
- Those who don’t know, Microsoft already got all this stuff for you Absolutely FREE. Yes you will learn development from their experts and developers for free of cost.
- The got a large amount of contents about development, testing, learning languages for beginners, etc.
Also Read: Best 4 Android Apps To learn Programming